Digital Collection I
Digital Collection I
Digital Collection I. $250.
20 edited images presented on an online viewing gallery.
two 5x7 fine art prints.
1. Session Fee is WAVED. Session fee includes: Up to 2-hour photo session indoors at your home, 8x10 gifted print and an online ordering gallery for 2 weeks.
2. Print & Digital Orders. Print products will be available for order. There is no minimum order requirement. Payment for products will be due at the time of ordering.
3. Photographer’s Price List. Any pricing information provided to you is based on the photographer’s current price list. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the a la carte prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. Collection pricing is only available during your two-week online gallery posting.
4. Copyright and Reproductions. All images created by Katherine Ives Photography, are owned by Katie Ives and are copyright protected. It is a violation of federal copyright law to copy, scan, or allow photographs owned by Katie Ives’ express written permission.
5. Digital Image Usage. All digital image files remain Katie Ives’ sole property unless purchased by the Client; in which case, the Client is obtaining the images for personal use only, as per a signed print release. The release permits clients to use images for any personal use including printing and web sharing.
6. Model Release. Katherine Ives Photography may make reproductions for the Client or for Katherine Ives Photography’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display - whether online or in print. Katherine Ives Photography will not make reproductions for other use without first obtaining written permission from you. The Clients understand that any use of their photos will be used in professional, good taste.
7. Failure to Perform. If the photographer becomes ill or injured, or for any reason cannot perform session coverage, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received from the client. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that the photographic images are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer.
8. Rescheduling. If the Client shall reschedule the photo session due to illness or injury, or due to weather concerns, Katherine Ives Photography will reschedule at no extra charge. However; the Client understands that if they do not keep their appointment for any other reason, the session fee will not be returned or applied to another date.
It is important to the photographer that the client understand the limit of liability and other terms contained in this statement. By purchasing, you are agreeing to these terms.