Wedding Coverage Add-On Hours
Wedding Coverage Add-On Hours
Add each hour of coverage needed in the quantity menu.
- $200 an hour
- Online gallery of high resolution images with a print release
A 50% retainer is due for all wedding packages.
The remaining balance is due one month prior to the event.
1. Exclusivity. Katherine Ives Photography shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the client for the purpose of photographing the event. Family and friends of the client shall be permitting to photograph the event as long as they do not interfere with the photographer’s duties.
2. Print & Digital Orders. Photos will be available for viewing 3-4 weeks after the event via online gallery (Shootproof) and may be shared with family and friends. This gallery will expire after 3 months so it is important that you download your images upon receiving the link to your gallery. Print products will be available for order. There is no minimum order requirement. Payment for products will be due at the time of ordering.
3. Photographer’s Price List. Any pricing information provided to you is based on the photographer’s current price list. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the a la carte prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. Collection pricing is only available during your two-week online gallery posting.
4. Copyright and Reproductions. All images created by Katherine Ives Photography, are owned by Katie Ives and are copyright protected. It is a violation of federal copyright law to copy, scan, or allow photographs owned by Katie Ives’ express written permission.
5. Digital Image Usage. All digital image files remain Katie Ives’ sole property unless purchased by the Client; in which case, the Client is obtaining the images for personal use only, as per a signed print release. The release permits clients to use images for any personal use including printing and web sharing. Credit must exist by reading: Photo by “KATHERINE IVES PHOTOGRAPHY.” NO RAW IMAGES WILL BE GIVEN TO THE CLIENT.
6. Model Release. Katherine Ives Photography may make reproductions for the Client or for Katherine Ives Photography’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, or for display - whether online or in print. Katherine Ives Photography will not make reproductions for other use without first obtaining written permission from you. The Clients understand that any use of their photos will be used in professional, good taste.
7. Failure to Perform. Katherine Ives Photography takes the utmost care with respect to the exposure, retouching, and transportation of digital images. However, in the unlikely event that all the originals are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed within or beyond Katherine Ives Photography’s control, Katherine Ives Photography’s liability is limited to the refund of all payments received. The limit of liability for partial loss or damage of originals shall be a prorated amount of the total amount, based on the percentage of originals lost or damaged. In the unlikely event that Katherine Ives Photography’s photographers are injured or become too ill to attend, every effort will be made to schedule another photographer to cover the event.
8. Rescheduling. Should an event be cancelled due to the fault of the client, Katherine Ives Photography reserves the right to keep any booking fee made by the client.
It is important to the photographer that the client understand the limit of liability and other terms contained in this statement. By purchasing, you are agreeing to these terms.